Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Holly, so here are my answers.
1. My uncle once: played imaginery balloons weith me.
2. Never in my life: will I touch a snake.
3. When I was five: I got bubblegum stuck in my hair, and my dad took it out with peanut butter
4. High school was: fun.
5. I will never forget: the first time I saw James
6. Once I met: Chris 'O Donnel
7. There’s this girl I know: who only found out she was pregnant at 23 weeks.
8. Once, at a bar: I won a competition for dancing sexy........
9. By noon, I’m usually: trying to convince myself to get dressed
10. Last night: I cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom.... its shiny!
11. If only I had: the ability to teleport myself.
12. Next time I go to church: I will hopefully like it.
13. What worries me most: is my family.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a high chair.
15. When I turn my head right I see: James sleeping on a pillow.
16. You know I’m lying when: I can't ly.....
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being a kid
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: rather confused.
19. By this time next year: I will hopefully be finishing studying to be a Breastfeeding Counsellor
20. A better name for me would be: untidy.
21. I have a hard time understanding: the South African government
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: concentrate more.
23. You know I like you if: I tell Gareth about you without moaning.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Gareth and my family
25. Take my advice, never: mix chocolate liquor and peppermint schnapps together
26. My ideal breakfast is: Spanish Omelette
27. A song I love but do not have is: We will all stand together by Paul McCartney
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: taken your camera with, it beautiful.
29. Why won’t people: stop judging each other
30. If you spend a night at my house: I would cook you a dinner to remember
31. I’d stop my wedding for: Hugh Grant.
32. The world could do without: Robert Mugabe.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat it.
34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: Roxi, Bicara and Jody
35. Paper clips are more useful than: most men.
36. If I do anything well it’s: cook.
37. And by the way: I tag Jelena, Sarah and Lorry

No comments: