Saturday 9 August 2008

Just what the doctor ordered......

Today has been a nice lazy day, I have done Nothing, in fact I am still in my PJ's. I never had to cook, Gareth went out and got us the Reggae Reggae Subs, well I had a wrap, from Subway for lunch and that was very yummy, then Gaelyn made us cannelloni with spinach and ricotta for supper also very yummy. She also cleaned the kitchen and Gareth did most of James' nappy changes and fed him his breakfast, lunch and dinner, so all I have done all day is watch DVD's and TV. Unfortunately though, James has been very moody and has a rash on his belly and back, we think its the start of the Chicken Pox showing, but watch this space, we should know more tomorrow.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you've had a well deserved day off!

Hope James feels better soon!