Tuesday 24 June 2008

The Naked Baby

I went to dance class today, it was just a taster class that lasted one hour, we did some Zumba and Street Dancing. It was a lot of fun and energetic, but the best part was it had a free Creche. Yes, I sent James to creche for the first time today..... ok, it was only for an hour and he was in the same building as me, but its progress. When I dropped him off I had to fill in a form and told them that if James does become 'difficult' that he likes to be naked. Well, I got back to the creche after the class and there was James in his pram, sleeping like a bear in winter, except that he was just in his nappy.... and he slept for almost a full hour after that. Apparently one of the other little boys starting crying, so James joined in and the only way to calm him was to strip him of his clothes. But, he was the cutest thing lying there in just his nappy.

We making progress on the food front too, tonight James had Salmon with mashed potato and butternut, and a yoghurt and a apple and pear fruit pot. He then also gummed on a mini corn. Its great that he is starting to eat finger foods and food with lumps....

My little naked baby is getting so big.........

No comments: