Sunday 8 June 2008

My other child....

Tonight is a nice quiet night, after a nice quiet weekend. We had some excitement on Friday night when we received some unexpected money, so what do 2 people who are debt free do with extra money? We start a savings account. I am so happy to be in a place in our lives where we are able to do so..... I feel so grown up. Yesterday we just wondered around the shops and bought, well, hardly anything. We did buy James a Winnie The Pooh DVD. We had not planned on it, but while we were in the DVD shop I showed him the cover and he looked at it for about 10 seconds and then saw Tigger and his whole face lit up and he had the brighest smile. He loves Tigger. We have a Tigger toy and I have to take it with me everywhere. Its like having a second child (that doesn't need to be fed, or have nappy changes and sleeps through the night).

James and Tigger in March


James and Tigger in April (on a Ferry in Liverpool)

James and Tigger In May

No comments: