Monday 16 November 2009

FAB Pizza

I miss being able to pick up the phone and order a FAB pizza. FAB for those of you that don't live in South Africa means Feta, Avocado Pear and Bacon. Its been 2.5 years since I have been able to just pick up the phone and order one, and if I mention this to a British person they will look at me as if I have 7 heads. Its not an unusual pizza in SA. Although here in the UK you can order sweetcorn and a fried egg on your pizza, now that to me is strange. So, on Friday night we had home made pizza's, and I had Feta, Avo, Bacon, Garlic, Peppadews, Olives and Caramalised Onion. Can I just say Yummy, yummy, yummy! And we let James make his own pizza, he has pineapple, orange peppers and bacon, and then he ate it all. We took photos of James making his pizza, so now we just have to wait until we can upload them.

4 comments:

Jelena and Mark said...

I LOVED that pizza in SA, didn't know it was called FAB.
Btw, how do you make a home made pizza, from scratch or a pre-made dough? Care to share your recipe?

rene said...

MMM home-made pizza! So cute how James made his own XX

Abby said...

HA! That does sound terrible! I also gave the egg on the pizza the side eye when I first got here, but now I like it :)

Vegemite Wife said...

Sounds delish to me!!