Saturday 30 January 2010

Ask me Anything.....

I have just been looking at my trackers and I see that a few more people than I thought actually visit my blog. I know that a few fellow bloggers have done blog entries where they allow their readers to ask them anything and then they answer. So, feel free to ask me anything? I will answer the question to the best that I am able to. And to the lurkers out there, feel free to come out and say hi.

I also notice that people have searched some strange things to get to my blog. These have been the top 5 searches:
  • 3D
  • Janine James Nude
  • Pizza Base Number
  • Cutaneous Horns
  • Potty training experiments & results/ Potty training Day Two

Please note that there are no naked anythings on this blog, and as for the Cutaneous Horns, I am not even going to ask..........

3 comments:

Vegemite Wife said...

I have a question for you:
Does James have a South African accent at all?

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Hi. I am returning the visit you made to my blog. My question is: do you find the culture in South Africa very different from the culture in the UK? In what ways? I hope my question isn't too dorky! (And I really hope that "dorky" doesn't mean something different to you!)

Jelena and Mark said...

Another SA related question :) - how do you survive the climate in the UK after having lived in sunny SA?