Thursday 17 July 2008

Does the fairy exist?

I really, really, really want a cleaning fairy. I want one that will come into my house while I am sleeping and clean my kitchen. I am so sick of washing dishes, I just wash them and then they are dirty again........and wash them and they are dirty again.... and then I wash them and they are dirty again. I wish that one morning I could wake up and find that someone else has cleaned my kitchen.... I even bought Fairy Dishwashing liquid, I wonder if I rub the bottle if a she will appear?

2 comments:

Jelena and Mark said...

If you find one, send her my way too :).
Speaking of passports, we are still waiting for Una's birth registration documents from the SA embassy. It's been 8 months now and then they estimate another 26 weeks for the passport itself. Luckily she has a Serbian passport, which by itself counts for nothing, but together with the NL residence permit she can travel pretty much anywhere. And by the end of the year all 3 of us are getting Dutch passports which will make our lives soooo much easier.
I hope you get James' passport sorted out soon and can go to SA, I am sure your family and friends are dying to see him!

Anonymous said...

Haha, now that should give you a better understanding of what I went through during your growing up years. The only sane way of resolving this problem, and I speak from experience, is to invest in a dishwasher.

Hugs & Kisses to our little chap