Sunday 20 June 2010

I did it!!!

And I have the medal to prove it. I did the Race for Life 10k this morning, and while I must admit I only ran over the start line and walked the rest of the way, I am still proud of myself and Gaelyn for completing it. And I had expected us to finish in 2 hours, so when we finished in 1 hour 47 minutes I was very happy.
And here is a dorky picture of me after I had finished.


(The dermo nurse is coming back tomorrow morning, after that I will update you on James' eczema journey)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! An excellent accomplishment :)

andrea said...

Good for you!!

Abby said...

Wow, well done you! The blog looks great btw.

Anonymous said...

10ks is impressive! Well done!

I wish I could get out and do something like that, just really dont have the energy!

Janine said...

Thanks Everyone.

Anne-Margaret said...

CONGRATS!!! You deserve a ginormous pat on the back! :) Completing races can be rather addictive.