Friday 28 November 2008

Number 23 & 22

23 - I love how much James loves books. He is always on the go, but give him a book to read and he will sit there for 20 minutes just paging through the book.

22 - I remember the first time we discovered James' first tooth. It was the 16th August and James had refused to sleep in his cot the night before. We had been shopping in Bournemouth Town Center the whole day and had bought the first security gate to go over the kitchen entrance. We were sitting on the bus to go home, and Gareth felt inside James' mouth and said that he thought he felt something, so I felt and there was this little sharp bit that had not been there the day before, I was so excited that I announced the whole bus (which was not very full), "My baby has his first tooth", I must have said it about 10 times. I remember this old lady, about 3 rows back, giving me the smile. You know the smile, the remember this moment smile.......

1 comment:

Abby said...

awww, i love number 22!