Saturday 5 April 2008

I really dislike growth spurts....

I just have to share this..... I really dislike James having a growth spurt. My darling son who was sleeping from 9pm to 7am is now waking up at least twice a night... and feeding sooooo much I am almost struggling to keep up. He is taking 45 minute feeds with an hour break in between. I stood in the shop for about 15 minutes today trying to decide what Formula to buy, only to decide and then put it back on the shelf. I just have to keep reminding myself that the 3 month growth spurt only lasts about a week, so I only have a few days left of it, and then we should be back to normal. I would say that I hate growth spurts, but I don't like the word hate, as I always told my baby sister, there is no such thing as hate, you can really dislike something, but not hate. So, I really dislike growth spurts........

No comments: