Thursday 10 April 2008

Chicken Pox?

The chicken pox is going around and 3 of my friends children have them. Its the same kids that James has been hanging out with for the last 3 weeks, so now I am watching him like a hawk. My mom has told that it is probably better if he gets them now, because he will have it very mildly, but still he is only 16 weeks old, shame. But, if he does get the Chicken Pox then I am going to sew his scratch mitts onto his baby gro. I really don't want him to get them now though, because his Grandparents (my inlaws) are here for a month and they arrived on Wednesday night. I want him to be on his best behaviour for them. We are also suppose to be going away with them next week up to Merseyside to visit Gareth's aunt and introduce James, so I really don't want to him to be sick..... oh well.
So all I can say for now is..... Austin, Finn and Stevie, I hope that you all feel better soon...

1 comment:

andrea said...

Aw, another Finn!

I had the chicken pox when I was 16 weeks old, and they were pretty bad. But I don't remember them and I got them over with, so maybe that was a good thing!

I hope he doesn't get them!