Tuesday 29 September 2009

Today's word was 'Leaves'

Today went better than yesterday.... no weather conditions, except for bright and sunny were felt in my house. James learnt to say leaves today. We went to the Woodland Walk this afternoon and must have spent a good 45 minutes throwing leaves in the air and chasing each other. We then took the actual walk, crunching the leaves under our feet (and using it to get rid of the dog poo that James had stood in) and spying on squirrels that were running up trees. We plan on going back tomorrow to collect some leaves and bring them back home to make a picture. Tomorrow's word is going to be clouds (assuming that there will be clouds in the sky - this is England after all), so hopefully tomorrow night I can display a picture made with leaves and cotton wool (clouds).

On the domestic front things went well. I even managed to do 2 loads of washing, and I hung them up to dry - that's impressive for me. Something I did learn today was that when your self esteem is at a low you should not sort of your clothes wardrobes.... um, yeah. I now realise just how much clothing I have, but how little actually fits me......... Its time to get back to those scales.

No comments: