Friday 20 March 2009

Remember us?

So, its been a few months since I last posted.... oh well. Lots has changed, I no longer have a baby, I now have a toddler that tried to walk everywhere. He has had his circumcision and has lived to tell the tale. I have gone back to work, and James has started nursery. We both love it, although I am probably going to be cutting down my hours to part time soon, and only work 2.5 days a week. We have moved house and James is in his own room and sleeps through the night.

And this weekend we will be having another new change.... I have decided that I have breastfed James long enough and Friday night, 20 March 2009 will be his last breastfeed...... now that is a huge change for me.........

And thats us up to date, hopefully I will start posting more soon again.

No comments: