Saturday 27 September 2008

I've got sunshine.....

Today was a beautiful day so we went to the beach. James had an absolute ball and loved every minute of it. He has also become a tea boy. He loves rooibos tea, and drinks about a 9oz bottle of it a day. And the good thing is that the rooibos tea is good for him too. Yay! Here are some of the photos my Sister in Law took with her mobile phone.

Drinking my bottle of Tea!!!

Football player in the making.....



The sand tastes yummy....
Daddy and James sharing a moment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to live so close to the beach! Looks like you had a lovely day out!

Jelena and Mark said...

He is adorable! And a true South African - a rooibos tea fan :)! I love it too while Una seems to have taken after her Dad (again) who claims that you only drink tea when yor are sick :).